Clothes Folding Table : Love Quotes Italian Linen Scarf : Linen Twill
Clothes Folding Table
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person’s body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- Items worn to cover the body
- apparel: clothing in general; “she was refined in her choice of apparel”; “he always bought his clothes at the same store”; “fastidious about his dress”
clothes folding table – Arrow Hanger
The Folding Table
Our washer died this weekend and is waiting for a part. In the meantime, I get to revisit the days when I did weekly laundry at the coin-op mat.
This photo is of the public-use table for folding clothes.
Doing Laundry – 22/365
clothes folding table
Roll the center to a convenient spot, unfold the board and pull out the iron rest and adjustable clothes hanging rack. The pull-out hamper can be used to store items to be ironed or for folded items. The pull-out baskets are perfect to store your iron and ironing supplies, or again folded items. When done, simply fold-up, put on the cover and roll out of the way.
Some assembly is required. The unit includes installation instructions, a user guide and a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Size: Board – 43.5L x 15W x 33H Inches; 37 Lbs — Color: Natural